My Blog List

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Found a Trade!

Bad Assed Trader: Finally!  Just as I was nearing the end of my tether a trade has appeared and I've placed it!  I'm going long on Senior (Aerospace and Defence sector - trending up well) daily cash rolling trade.  I'm going in at 142.8 with my stop loss at 134.2.  This means my risk is 8.6 points.  I'm staking £7.73 on each point - less than 1% of my account as it's early days.

Let's see how this goes tomorrow.  I think the trade meets my criteria, it's bouncing off the 20 day moving average and an upward trend line, the volume is over 500k and the MACD indicator is converging.  Cyclicity looks good so I'm up for it.

Will report in due course...

1 comment:

  1. Will there be a translation into English for next time?

    ReplyDelete